Instructions for Use
Intended Use and Indications:
Geistlich Derma-Gide® is intended to be used for the management of wounds including:
- partial and full thickness wounds
- pressure ulcers - venous ulcers
- diabetic ulcers
- chronic vascular ulcers
- surgical wounds (donor sites/grafts, post Mohs surgery, post laser surgery, podiatric, wound dehiscence)
- trauma skin wounds (abrasions, lacerations, second-degree burns and skin tears)
- Do not use after the expiration date.
- The content of the double packaging is designed for single use only.
- Do not reuse or resterilize Geistlich Derma-Gide®.
- The matrix must be handled using sterile gloves and sterile instruments.
- The matrix is sterile unless the packaging has been opened, damaged or otherwise contaminated.
- Store in a dry place at room temperature (15 - 25 °C / 59 – 77 °F).
For more information on contraindications, precautions, and directions for use, please refer to the complete Instructions for Use.
CAUTION: Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a licensed health care practitioner.