Advanced Wound Matrix:
- Acellular bilayer scaffold derived from porcine extracellular matrix (100% veterinary certified).
- Designed specifically to support wound healing.1,2
Upper compact layer: mimics basement membrane, supports keratinocyte migration, supports growth factor binding and preservation, provides mechanical protection of the wound site, allows suturing
Lower porous layer: shown to modulate matrix metalloproteinase (MMP) activity, provides optimal structure for cell migration and attachment, able to absorb wound fluid
The Geistlich Process
What is Geistlich Derma-Gide®?
- Long-fibered microstructure provides excellent soaking capacity and can be applied to freshly debrided wounds
- Easy to trim and shape with no special instruments required
- Naturally adheres and conforms to the defect site as soon as hydrated
- Ready to use, room temperature product with no pre-treating, rinsing or hydrating required
- Data on file
- Instructions for Use, Geistlich Derma-Gide®